top of page

Speech Language Therapy


The professionals who are educated to assess speech and language development and to treat speech and language disorders are called speech-language pathologists (sometimes informally referred to as speech therapists).


Speech-language pathologists help those with communication disorders, language development as well as swallowing disorders, voice disorders, stuttering and reading skills.

The Spot for kids
Speech therapy


Language is all around us.  We use verbal and non-verbal language to communicate our thoughts, feelings, wants and needs.




We use our mouth and airway to formulate sounds into words. 









Speech therapy
Fluency, Voice, AAC & Reading


bottom of page